|Djinn of Rituals|
"Djinn Disserere of Rituals"
Djinn of Rituals, known as "Ritual Devil" (
Visually, all Djinn of Rituals monsters resemble strange, obese humanoids wielding weapons or magical tools. Their bodies are usually one single predominant color. Every Djinn has a skull somewhere on their weapon:
- "Releaser": the middle of the Staff (it's pretty hard to see)
- "Presider": the hilt of its Sword
- "Cursenchanter": on the orb on its Magical Staff
- "Prognosticator: over the orb on its Flail
- "Disserere": middle of its Shield
STARS and ADDED EFFECTS
- Releaser "3 stars" + your opponent cannot Special Summon.
- Presider "4 stars" + draw 1 card when you destroy a monster.
- Curse Enchanter "4 stars" + negate Synchro monster's effects.
- Prognosticator "3 stars" + your enemy discards 1 card when he takes battle damage.
- Disserere "1 star" + not affected by trap cards
- Ritual Spell Cards that Ritual Summon a specified monster (for example, "Black Illusion Ritual") don't require you to use the exact Levels for the Ritual Summon. However, you can not banish extra "Djinn" Monster Cards beyond those which would be sufficient for any given Ritual Summon.
- As was mentioned above, the Djinn of Rituals are DARK monsters. Thus, they are compatible with "Veil of Darkness", "Allure of Darkness", "Escape from the Dark Dimension", "Armageddon Knight", and "Dark Grepher".
- The last 2 can make setting up a Ritual Summon insanely quick. By summoning "Armageddon Knight" and then having him drop a Djinn, you're instantly set up for just about any Ritual Monster you like.
- The Djinn also have decent ATK/DEF scores in their own right, so don't be afraid to simply Summon them. Plus, even if they are destroyed, you can still use them for Ritual Summons.
- Remember, the Ritual Spell Cards: "Earth Chant", "Contract with the Abyss", "End of the World" and "Dawn of the Herald" all require you to use monsters that equal the EXACT Levels as the Ritual Monster.
- Use "Burial from a Different Dimension" and/or "Doomsday Horror" to return Djinns to your Graveyard and use them again.
- Use "Tour Guide From the Underworld" to Special Summon a Level 3 Djinn from your Deck. You can also use them to special summon a rank 3 Xyz monster such as "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" and use its effect to put a Djinn into the graveyard.