|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
Dino Rabbit, also known as Evolzar Rabbit or Guide Rabbit, focuses on using "Rescue Rabbit" and "Tour Guide From the Underworld" to summon "Sabersaurus" and "Kabazauls" from your deck to Xyz Summon into Rank 4 monsters. The common choices would be "Evolzar Laggia" with its effect to negate any spell, trap and summons your opponent play and "Evolzar Dolkka" with its effect to negate up to 2 monster effects. "Tour Guide From the Underworld" lets you have access to rank 3 monsters such as "Leviair the Sea Dragon" to recycle banished "Rescue Rabbits", "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" for a beatstick and "Wind-Up Zenmaines" for a destructive wall.
- Rescue Rabbit - The main card of the deck, you can use "Rescue Rabbit" to banish itself and summon two Dinosaur-Type Normal Monsters from your Deck to instantly get an "Evolzar" Xyz Monster.
- Tour Guide From the Underworld - Another one of the main card of the deck, Tour Guide allows you to summon a Rank 3 monster instantly with no loss in card advantage, the most common choice would to be go into Leviair the Sea Dragon, Number 17: Leviathan Dragon and Wind-Up Zenmaines.
- Sangan - Searches Rescue Rabbit, "Tour Guide From the Underworld", "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole", "Maxx "C"" and "Effect Veiler". Can be summoned via "Tour Guide". Due to the March 2013 list, this card is banned, causing this deck to lose one of its most important search cards.
- Night Assailant - 1 way to destroy a threat your opponent controls. Also a "Tour Guide From the Underworld" option.
- Sabersaurus - The main Dinosaur of the Deck, can be summoned by "Rescue Rabbit" for an Xyz Monster. Can also be used as a beatstick when needed.
- Kabazauls - See "Sabersaurus".
- Jurrac Guaiba - Provides another way to go into "Laggia" and "Dolkka". Combos well with Forbidden Lance.
- Effect Veiler - Counters popular decks such as Inzektors and Wind-Ups. Macro Cosmos does interfere with veiler.
- Neo-Spacian Grand Mole - Grand Mole is a solution to all kinds of threats such as "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Stardust Dragon" and "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En". Combos well with "Forbidden Lance".
- Spirit Reaper - Both stall the opponent while you gather the pieces you need to execute combos. They also serve as alternate Xyz Materials to Xyz Summon "Leviair the Sea Dragon".
- Thunder King Rai-Oh - Popular tech choice, due to excessive Xyz Summoning and searching effects routine in today's metagame . Can also shut down entire decks.
- Forbidden Lance - The main spell of the deck, it fills out on a lot of weakness the deck has. It can protect your Evolzar Laggia from any spell and traps meant as baits so you can save your negation effect for something bigger. It can also be your out to beatsticks with over 2400 attack. Also lets you get your Jurrac Guaiba and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole's effects off.
- Soul Taker - Since the rise in popularity of Chaos Dragon and Hero Beat, this card has started to replace Smashing Ground as a single monster removal card. Due to the life point gain it can cause problem cards such as Elemental Hero - The Shining and Lightpulsar Dragon to miss the timing and not get their effects off. Since Dino Rabbit is an extremely fast deck the life point gain doesn't matter very much.
- Gold Sarcophagus - Can search out important cards in the deck such as Rescue Rabbit, Tour Guide from the Underworld, Pot of Avarice and Heavy Storm. Recently it has shown less use because the card is a bit slow against fast decks such as Inzektor and Wind-Up.
- Pot of Avarice - Can recycle your Vanilla Dinosaurs, Tour Guide and Guaiba for more XYZ summoning.
- Fiendish Chain - This card is a very popular tech choice in today's meta, it can counter Dino Rabbit, Inzektor and Wind-Up, which are the current tier 1 decks.
- Bottomless Trap Hole - Can banish pesky monsters such as Thunder King Rai-Oh, Number 39: Utopia and Ally of Justice Catastor.
- Dimensional Prison - Serves as a similar purpose as Bottomless Trap Hole, except it can banish cards that can dodge destructive effects such as Stardust Dragon and Wind-Up Zenmaines. Can also banish Sangan.
- Macro Cosmos - This card can single handily shut down Chaos Dragons, Mermails, Inzektors and Dark Worlds, with some damage done to Wind-Ups and Hero Beat. Since most Dino-Rabbit decks do not relying on Graveyard-related cards, it's a perfect tech choice.
- Starlight Road - Counter against mass-destruction effects such as Dark Hole and Heavy Storm, especially the latter since most Dino-Rabbit decks are running large Trap lineup for heavy control elements.
Although this deck is very powerful and controlling, it is not without its drawbacks. With the announcement of Fast-Effects Timing rule many traps can stop Rescue Rabbit's effect. Compulsory Evacuation Device can stop Rescue Rabbit the moment it's summoned.
Effect Veiler can now stop first turn Evolzar plays since it can activate in response to Rescue Rabbit's Normal Summon. Even though Rabbit can still Banish itself for its Cost, the effect negation of Veiler will still "follow" Rabbit and no monsters will be brought out.
Since the Evolzars have a maximum ATK of 2400, any Decks that can throw large number of recurring-beatsticks with ATK of 2500 or more can also be threatening for this Deck. Popularity-wise, Chaos Dragon is the most prominent, but Malefic decks are harder to handle, due to Malefic Cyber End Dragon's 4000 ATK which even Forbidden Lance is incapable of handling. Skill Drain also become absolutely disastrous in this matchup, due to the fact that it can render any Evolzar effects useless, in addition to several other monsters that a Dino Rabbit deck will typically use, such as Spirit Reaper and Tour Guide From the Underworld.
Other searcher cards, like Deep Diver, can also help acquire the cards you need.