|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
Dino Rabbit, also known as Evolzar Rabbit or Guide Rabbit, focuses on using "Rescue Rabbit" and "Tour Guide From the Underworld" to summon "Sabersaurus" and "Kabazauls" from your deck to Xyz Summon into Rank 4 monsters. The common choices would be "Evolzar Laggia" with its effect to negate any spell, trap and summons your opponent play and "Evolzar Dolkka" with its effect to negate up to 2 monster effects. "Tour Guide From the Underworld" lets you have access to rank 3 monsters such as "Leviair the Sea Dragon" to recycle banished "Rescue Rabbits", "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" for a beatstick and "Wind-Up Zenmaines" for a destructive wall.
Due to the September 2013 list, this deck was hit hard by limiting "Rescue Rabbit" and a few support cards, making this deck slow. However, "Tour Guide From the Underworld" is now unlimited in the January 2014 list. Although it is still normally playable in OCG lists, as these changes are only applied to TCG lists.
- Rescue Rabbit - The main card of the deck, you can use "Rescue Rabbit" to banish itself and summon two Dinosaur-Type Normal Monsters from your Deck to instantly get an "Evolzar" Xyz Monster. Due to the September 2013 list limiting this card, it will be more difficult to get your evolzar monsters out due to this card's inconsistancy.
- Tour Guide From the Underworld - Another one of the main card of the deck, Tour Guide allows you to summon a Rank 3 monster instantly with no loss in card advantage, the most common choice would to be go into "Leviair the Sea Dragon", "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" and "Wind-Up Zenmaines". You can use "Leviair the Sea Dragon" to return your banished "Rescue Rabbit" to use it again (especially now that "Rescue Rabbit" is limited).
- Crane Crane - You can use this card to special summon level 3 monsters like "Tour Guide From the Underworld" or "Crane Crane" from the graveyard and make a instant rank 3 monster.
- Night Assailant - 1 way to destroy a threat your opponent controls. Also a target for "Tour Guide From the Underworld" and "Crane Crane".
- Sabersaurus - The main Dinosaur of the Deck, can be summoned by "Rescue Rabbit" for an Xyz Monster. Can also be used as a beatstick when needed.
- Kabazauls - See "Sabersaurus".
- Jurrac Guaiba - Provides another way to go into "Laggia" and "Dolkka". Combos well with Forbidden Lance.
- Effect Veiler - Counters popular decks such as Inzektors and Wind-Ups. Macro Cosmos does interfere with veiler.
- Neo-Spacian Grand Mole - Grand Mole is a solution to all kinds of threats such as "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Stardust Dragon" and "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En". Combos well with "Forbidden Lance".
- Spirit Reaper - Both stall the opponent while you gather the pieces you need to execute combos. They also serve as alternate Xyz Materials to Xyz Summon "Leviair the Sea Dragon".
- Thunder King Rai-Oh - Popular tech choice, due to excessive Xyz Summoning and searching effects routine in today's metagame . Can also shut down entire decks. This card is limited in the September 2013 list.
- Forbidden Lance - The main spell of the deck, it fills out on a lot of weakness the deck has. It can protect your Evolzar Laggia from any spell and traps meant as baits so you can save your negation effect for something bigger. It can also be your out to beatsticks with over 2400 attack. Also lets you get your Jurrac Guaiba and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole's effects off.
- Soul Taker - Since the rise in popularity of Chaos Dragon and Hero Beat, this card has started to replace Smashing Ground as a single monster removal card. Due to the life point gain it can cause problem cards such as Elemental Hero - The Shining and Lightpulsar Dragon to miss the timing and not get their effects off. Since Dino Rabbit is an extremely fast deck the life point gain doesn't matter very much.
- Gold Sarcophagus - Can search out important cards in the deck such as "Rescue Rabbit", "Tour Guide from the Underworld", "Crane Crane", or "Dark Hole". Recently it has shown less use because the card is a bit slow for the current meta, also this card is limited due to the September 2013 list.
- Dimensional Fissure - Like "Macro Cosmos", this card shuts down alot of graveyard reliant decks. However, like "Macro Cosmos", this card is also limited in the September 2013 list.
- Pot of Dichotomy - Can be used as an alternative for "Pot of Avarice" since "Pot of Avarice" is banned due to the September 2013 list. However, it requires 3 monsters with different types in your graveyard to use this card.
- Fiendish Chain - This card is a very popular tech choice in today's meta, it can counter Dino Rabbit, Inzektor and Wind-Up, which are the current tier 1 decks.
- Bottomless Trap Hole - Can banish pesky monsters such as Thunder King Rai-Oh, Number 39: Utopia and Ally of Justice Catastor.
- Dimensional Prison - Serves as a similar purpose as Bottomless Trap Hole, except it can banish cards that can dodge destructive effects such as Stardust Dragon and Wind-Up Zenmaines. Can also banish Sangan.
- Macro Cosmos - This card can single handily shut down Chaos Dragons, Mermails, Inzektors and Dark Worlds, with some damage done to Wind-Ups and Hero Beat. Since most Dino-Rabbit decks do not relying on Graveyard-related cards, it's a perfect tech choice. However, due to the September 2013 list limiting this card, this card is now less consistant to draw.
- Starlight Road - Counter against mass-destruction effects such as Dark Hole and Heavy Storm(Banned), especially the latter since most Dino-Rabbit decks are running large Trap lineup for heavy control elements. However, this card has shown less use in the current meta.
- Soul Drain - Counter against recently-popular Atlantean-Mermail decks and any floater-based decks. This card is limited in the September 2013 list.
Although this deck is very powerful and controlling, it is not without its drawbacks. With the announcement of Fast-Effects Timing rule many traps can stop Rescue Rabbit's effect. Compulsory Evacuation Device can stop Rescue Rabbit the moment it's summoned.
Effect Veiler can now stop first turn Evolzar plays since it can activate in response to Rescue Rabbit's Normal Summon. Even though Rabbit can still Banish itself for its Cost, the effect negation of Veiler will still "follow" Rabbit and no monsters will be brought out.
Since the Evolzars have a maximum ATK of 2400, any Decks that can throw large number of recurring-beatsticks with ATK of 2500 or more can also be threatening for this Deck. Popularity-wise, Chaos Dragon is the most prominent, but Malefic decks are harder to handle, due to Malefic Cyber End Dragon's 4000 ATK which even Forbidden Lance is incapable of handling. Skill Drain also become absolutely disastrous in this matchup, due to the fact that it can render any Evolzar effects useless, in addition to several other monsters that a Dino Rabbit deck will typically use, such as Spirit Reaper and Tour Guide From the Underworld.
Other searcher cards, like Deep Diver, can also help acquire the cards you need.