|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
A 'Cyber Dragon OTK Deck' focuses on swarming on the field with powerful Cyber Style monsters such as "Cyber Eltanin", Cyber Style Fusion Monsters, and "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" with the use of "Limiter Removal", "Power Bond", "Super Polymerization", and "Polymerization" to achieve an OTK.
- Note that "Future Fusion" is banned in Advanced Format.
- To Fusion Summon the Cyber Style Fusion Monsters use "Polymerization", "Super Polymerization", "Power Bond", and "Overload Fusion".
- This deck utilizes many monsters that can treat themselves as "Cyber Dragon", such as "Cyber Dragon Zwei" and "Proto-Cyber Dragon". You can use "Inferno Reckless Summon" on "Proto-Cyber Dragon" when you Special Summon it from your Graveyard with "Monster Reborn" or "Call of the Haunted" to get three "Cyber Dragons" on the field (you can also Special Summon "Cyber Dragon Zwei" if it is your Graveyard).
- Special Summon "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" after using the effect of Dark Hole and attack directly for 4000 damage. Additionally, you can use "Limiter Removal" or "Megamorph" (assuming your Life Points are lower) to deal 8000 damage, ending the game in most situations (you need a Field Spell Card on the field or in your hand to perform this OTK).
- Activate "Cyber Dragon Zwei's" effect by revealing "Machine Duplication" and equip "Armored Cybern" to it. Use its effect to reduce its ATK to 500. Then use "Machine Duplication" to summon one or two "Cyber Dragons" from your deck and you now have enough material to Fusion Summon "Cyber Twin Dragon" or "Cyber End Dragon".
- "The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion's" effect can be used to Special Summon "Cyber Twin Dragon" and "Cyber End Dragon" then you can activate "Limiter Removal" to have 5600 or 8000 (respectively) ATK a monster.
- You can Fusion Summon a "Cyber Twin Dragon" using "Power Bond". Because of the effects of "Power Bond" the summoned "Cyber Twin Dragon" has its attack doubled making it 5600. Clear your opponents field and attack twice directly with the summoned "Cyber Twin". This adds up to 11200 of damage to your opponent. You also can use "Limiter Removal" to increase its attack up to 11200 points and use the first attack to destroy probably the only monster your opponent has on the field.
- Activate "Future Fusion" target "Chimeratech Overdragon" to send all Light-Machines to Graveyard then activate "Swords of Revealing Light" or "Ceasefire" before summoning "Cyber Eltanin" to ensure that all of your opponent's monsters are sent to the Graveyard with this card's effect. Also, by activating "Ceasefire" during your opponent's End Phase then, you can activate "Heavy Storm" during your turn and prevent your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards that may stop a possible OTK.
- "Heavy Storm" can be best used with "The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion" so you can still use Cyber-Style Fusion Monsters to perform OTK with no worry about your opponent's Spell Cards or Trap Cards. You can also use "Honest" for high ATK monsters.
- You can use "Future Fusion", targeting "Cyber End Dragon" or "Chimeratech Overdragon" to send all "Cyber Dragons" and LIGHT Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard then Special Summon "Cyber Eltanin" clear the field then activate "Return from the Different Dimension" to attack directly with "Cyber Dragons" or Fusion Summon the "Cyber End Dragon" or "Cyber Twin Dragon" with "Power Bond" to inflict enough damage to win the game.
- Another OTK requires "Chimeratech Overdragon", "Future Fusion" and "Overload Fusion" which often resulting in a "Chimeratech Overdragon" with extremely high ATK points. "Future Fusion" is used to select "Chimeratech Overdragon" and sending a lot of Machine-Type monsters from the Deck to the Graveyard. "Overload Fusion" is then used to remove from play all Machine-Type monsters from the Graveyard to Summon "Chimeratech Overdragon" and attack for game.
- Activate "DNA Surgery" and declare Machine then, activate "Super Polymerization" since it allows you to use your opponent's monsters for "Chimeratech Overdragon" and "DNA Surgery" allows you to use opponent's monsters for "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, to clear your opponent's field for an easy OTK.
- Cyber Dragon x3
- Armored Cybern (Destroy high ATK monsters and protection)
- Cyber Dragon Zwei
- Proto-Cyber Dragon
- Cyber Larva (Stall and fuel for Cyber Eltanin)
- Cyber Valley (Draw power and Stall)
- Cyber Phoenix (Protection for Machine and draw power)
- Jinzo (protection from traps)
- The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion (help to summon "Cyber Twin Dragon" and "Cyber End Dragon")
- Cyber Eltanin (clear the field for direct attack or attacks)
- Malefic Cyber End Dragon
- Jinzo - Returner (quick access to "Jinzo")
- Cyber Barrier Dragon (Stall your opponent's attacks)
- Cyber Laser Dragon (destroy powerful monsters)
- Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive (Draw power)
- Cyber Ouroboros
- Future Fusion (to set up Graveyard for OTKs) (Traditional Format)
- Overload Fusion
- Power Bond
- Fusion Gate (use to Special Summon "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" from hand and to Fusion Summon more quickly)
- Limiter Removal
- Gold Sarcophagus (To help get OTK cards out of your deck and into hand more quickly)
- Machine Duplication
- Polymerization (so that you won't get Effect damage because of "Power Bond" for Fusion Summoning)
- Inferno Reckless Summon (Swarm your side of the field)
- Monster Reborn
- Dark Hole
- Light of Redemption (to return your removed play cards to your hand)
- Super Polymerization (use your opponent's monsters)
- Burial from a Different Dimension
- Photon Generator Unit
- Heavy Storm (To protect against Trap cards when going for an OTK)
- Threatening Roar (to Stall and protect your Life Points)
- Return from the Different Dimension
- Mirror Force
- Solemn Warning
- Solemn Judgment (Traditional Format)