This deck is considered a Classic Deck, this page is used to tell the history of a deck rather than how it is played now. This can happen either from mechanics of the game changing, changes from the "TCG" or "OCG" Forbidden/Limited List, or the deck has slowly lost it's ability to be played over time due to years of no support or neglect.
Special Summoning "Cyber Dragon" and Normal Summoning "Doomcaliber Knight" can quickly gain field presence and overpower the opponent. "Doomcaliber Knight" is able to negate common powerful cards, including "Dark Armed Dragon", "Judgment Dragon", "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness", "Honest", "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" and searchers.
The Deck is weak against "Treeborn Frog", since the effect of "Treeborn Frog" can be activated multiple times from the Graveyard in the same turn. Each time it is activated "Doomcaliber Knight" forcefully Tributes itself.
In 2005, the second place player of the first 2005 Frontier Cup used a "Cy-Caliber" Deck.
In May 2007, the second place participant used one in the second Kanto Championship.
The Forbidden and Limited Lists have affected this Deck positively and negatively by forbidding "Sinister Serpent", which behaved liked "Treeborn Frog" and limiting and later unlimiting "Cyber Dragon".
- ↑ kiros2.seesaa.net 2005 Amusement King - Frontier Cup 1 (Japanese)
- ↑ kiros2.seesaa.net 2006 Amusement King - Frontier Cup 2 (Japanese)
- ↑ yugioh-taikai.seesaa.net2006 Amusement King - Frontier Cup 6 (Japanese)
- ↑ yugioh-taikai.seesaa.net 9th Frontier Cup (Japanese)
- ↑ yugioh-taikai.seesaa.net 2006 Amusement King - Frontier Cup 33 (Japanese)
- ↑ yugioh-fr.jugem.jp 2nd Kanto Championship (Japanese)