"Chronomaly Golden Jet", "Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut" and "Chronomaly Colossal Head".
"Chronomaly", known as "OOPArts" (
"Chronomaly" monsters are focused on Xyz Summoning a wide range of Xyz Monsters. Many of their effects allow Special Summoning of more "Chronomaly" monsters. Support cards for their Types and Attributes can aid them in this. There are many support card that you can use; when playing with this archetype, the use of "Foolish Burial" can come in handy when utilizing the effect of "Crystal Bones". Also, adding cards such as "Mind Control" can also make this archetype very offensive. The "Tour Guide From the Underworld" and "Sangan" engine can really speed the Deck up and also make "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" usable in it.
Ancient Gear Chronomaly Gadget MixEdit
This Deck has a combination of "Ancient Gears" and "Gadgets", but only the former is necessary. The trick of this Deck is having "Geartown" on the field as a threat and getting "Chronomaly" monsters out with a "Gadget" engine.
What you need:
- "Chronomaly Crystal Bones"
- "Chronomaly Moai" x2 (or "Chronomaly Moai" x1 and "Chronomaly Tula Guardian" x1)
- "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" in the Extra Deck
- Your opponent has a monster with 1900 or more ATK
How it works:
- Special Summon "Chronomaly Crystal Bones" using its own effect. This allows you to Special Summon a "Chronomaly Moai" from your hand or Graveyard.
- Next Special Summon another "Chronomaly Moai" from your hand using its effect (or "Chronomaly Tula Guardian" if a Field Spell is activated).
- Overlay two "Chronomaly Moais" to Xyz Summon "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech".
- Activate "Mini-Guts", Tribute "Chronomaly Crystal Bones" for it. Target 1 of your opponent's monsters with at least 1900 ATK. The targeted monster's ATK becomes 0.
- All following calculations will be done with the assumption that that monster had exactly 1900 ATK.
- Use the effect of "Number 33" on the monster that was targeted by the effect of "Mini-Guts" to inflict 1900 damage to your opponent. Then "Number 33" gains ATK equal to the amount of damage inflicted. This makes its total ATK 4300.
- Enter the Battle Phase and attack your opponent's monster that was targeted by "Mini-Guts", dealing 4300 damage.
- After your opponent's monster was destroyed by battle, the second effect of "Mini-Guts" will activate and will inflict the destroyed monster's original ATK in the Graveyard as damage..
1900 (Number 33's first effect) + 4300 (Number 33's ATK) + 1900 (Mini-Guts' 2nd effect) = 8100 damage
- If your opponent only has a 1600-1800 ATK monster, you may use "Chronomaly Pyramid Eye Tablet" before entering Battle Phase.
Since most "Chronomaly" cards involve swarming, mass-removal cards like "Dark Hole" "Torrential Tribute" and "Deck Devastation Virus" can interdict "Chronomaly" monsters before they have a chance to infest the field with the latter-most aforementioned card perhaps being the deadliest to this Deck due to the card’s lingering effect and all the non-Xyz "Chronomaly" monsters in the OCG/TCG (except "Moai") sporting less than 1500 ATK. In addition, cards like "Summon Limit", "Narrow Pass" and any cards that render Monster Card Zones useless (i.e. "Ground Collapse") can bar them from the Field completely. In fact, these countermeasures, combined with anti-Special Summoning support, can almost completely shut down "Chronomaly" Decks. Finally, all the "Chronomaly" TCG/OCG cards with the exceptions of "Moai" and "Atlandis" have scanty DEF—if "Chronomaly" Duelists go on the defensive, Defense Position-destroying card effects and piercing cards can be added boon against "Chronomaly" Decks. Anti-Special Summoning support can also heftily scathe "Chronomaly" Decks. Light-Imprisoning Mirror also poses a threat to this deck as most "Chronomaly" monsters have LIGHT attribute. If you want to go on the defensive use Giant Soldier of Steel in your Extra Deck against burns and monsters withh 1900 or more ATK.