Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The card backing is the reverse side of a Yu-Gi-Oh! card.
The following backings have appeared in various Yu-Gi-Oh! media.
TCG and OCG
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses card backing makes an appearance on sleeves sold during the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's era with "1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI" written close to the bottom.
- In the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's when a king card is shown to introduce Jack Atlas, the back of the card is the one used in the card game.
- This back is also shown in the episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! when Joey fought against Espa Roba when Roba thought that Joey can't activate two Graceful Dice in the same turn.
- You can also see this back in the duel between Yugi and the Rare Hunter that used Exodia in the card "Lightforce Sword".
- This back was used on the card game and was altered with the Konami logo and the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo that differs between OCG cards and TCG cards.
- Starting with Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, the card backings begin to more closely resemble the OCG/TCG backing, as opposed to the simplified design used in earlier series (it was not present in the dub after episode 8 as they still used the old back design until episode 25). The second design introduced during the World Duel Carnival somewhat resemble the Xyz Monster summoning portal.
- Through some of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episodes 25 and onward, some scenes have cards with the old backing. Most of them were corrected in the English dub.