- Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter, the German used on the Japanese release for this card, literally means Yubel - The Detestable Knight.
- Ironically, the German name for this card is based on the English name instead. This also occurs to its next form's name.
- "Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter" is grammatically incorrect German: the correct name would be "Yubel - Der Abscheuliche Ritter".
- However, the use of the neutral article over the grammatically-correct masculine one could refer to the androgynous nature of "Yubel".
- This monster, like its other counterparts, has "Eyes" and "Faces" throughout the parts of its body (its chest resembles the third eye of "Yubel").
- This is the only incarnation of "Yubel" where its head retracts into its body (it re-emerges in its next form).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.