- This card's Japanese name seems to be a portmanteau of "Bi" (バイ Bai), reflecting its two heads ("Bai" also being Chinese for "White"), and "Bahamut" (バハムート Bahamūto).
- This card's English name seems to be a portmanteau with "Baphomet".
- The heads of this monster are based on Dunkleosteus, an extinct species of large predatory fish. This fits the original decription of Bahamut as a gigantic fish.
- This card's OCG/TCG effects are based on its manga counterpart's near-invincibility while its heads remain intact.
- This is the first Synchro Monster to specifically list a Tuner Synchro Monster and then generic non-Tuners.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.