- "Zera" in the Hebrew language means seed, that is an explanation of why Warrior of Zera is an origin to many monsters.
- "Warrior of Zera" has four different paths, all of which resemble the moral choice system found in various video games.
- His first path was when he went to "The Sanctuary in the Sky", and became "Zeradias, Herald of Heaven", gaining more power, then "Angel of Zera" and finally become an Archlord ("Archlord Zerato").
- In a twist of his first path, he became "Archlord Zerato", and then fell to darkness, becoming "Darklord Zerato".
- His second path was when he went to "Pandemonium", allied with the Archfiends and became a Fiend ("Archfiend General"), evolving into "Mazera DeVille".
- His third path has him fall to the allure of evil and doing the "Zera Ritual", summoning "Zera the Mant".
- The sword "Warrior of Zera" holds looks similar to "Zera the Mant".
- His story closely mirrors that of "Warrior Dai Grepher". In addition, both monster's names start with "Warrior", and have near identical stats (the only difference being their ATK).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.