- The English name of this card is Latin for "Tortoise was God," literally.
- This card's name could be a reference to a god named Om, who was featured in a book by Terry Pratchett titled "Small Gods". Om took the form of a turtle when people stopped believing in him.
- Another possibility is that this card is meant to represent Kim Qui, a god in Chinese mythology known to take the form of a turtle.
- There are similar myths in North American Aboriginal Mythology, where the World is on the back of a Turtle (which is God).
- This card's Japanese name is a pun; Turtle (Kame) and God (Kami) have similar pronunciations. Most Japanese puns tend to be wordplays, even if the translated sentence makes little sense.
- Only the German version of this card has a non-Latin name written "Die Schildkröte war göttlich". When you translate it into English, it would be "The turtle was divine".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.