- This card was formally known as "Pigeonholing Books of Spell" in the TCG until its reprint in Gold Series: Haunted Mine.
- This is because this card and Hidden Spellbook are a valid member of the Spellbook archetype released in Return of the Duelist, despite being released many years before the archetype was created.
- This is because their Japanese names use the same characters for spellbook, 魔導書 madousho, as the Spellbook archetype. It was simply translated as "Book(s) of Spell" before the archetype was created.
- This card’s effect is similar to “Big Eye”.
- This card's artwork seems to be in the same library as the artwork of "Hidden Spellbook".
- The books being organized in the artwork also appear to be the books in Hidden Spellbook.
- The three books in the artwork likely represent the 3 cards you get to look at and rearrange.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.