Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Limit Overdrive".
- In the anime, in the alternate future Yusei developed Delta Accel Synchro by Summoning "Cosmic Blazar Dragon". This, however, was changed due to Z-one's appearance in the current timeline.
- In episode 150 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, when this monster is Summoned and descends from above the sky, it resembles what a real quasar looks like: a giant vortex of gas with a jet of light emitting from its middle.
- Since a quasar is a mass of extremely fast spinning matter around supermassive black holes, this card's name might be referring to the spinning Ener-D that enables Synchro Summons and the fact that it is Summoned by a highly-evolved version of the Synchro Summon.
- The bond of Team 5D's is also shown in this card's artwork, with 6 "Synchro Rings" behind it, each colored differently.
- There are six Synchro rings behind it all colored differently to represent the bonds used to create the dragon. From the ring furthest in the back to the one in the front, they are "Black-Winged Dragon" (black), "Red Dragon Archfiend" (maroon), "Black Rose Dragon" (red), "Ancient Fairy Dragon" (green), "Life Stream Dragon" (yellow) and "Stardust Dragon" (white), respectively.
- This card's Synchro requirements (1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters), Level, ATK and DEF are the same as "T.G. Halberd Cannon" and "Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon".
- The ATK and DEF of this card can be found by adding 700 ATK to the ATK of "Shooting Star Dragon", similar to "T.G. Blade Blaster" and "T.G. Halberd Cannon", as this card and "Halberd Cannon" are both evolved Accel Synchro Monsters.
- This card's effect is similar to (if not reminiscent of) the effect from "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode". "Shooting Quasar Dragon" can negate any card effect and Special Summon "Shooting Star Dragon" from the Extra Deck when it leaves the field, much like how "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode" can negate any card effect and Special Summons "Stardust Dragon" when it's destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.
- This monster's body resembles the "Timelords", the monsters that this card came about to counter in the anime.