- Some of the Archfiend Cards are chess themed, including the six monsters (each with a different Attribute and each featuring a chessboard backround, all of whom are based on a chesspiece.
- Shadowknight Archfiend is based on the Knight, this is illustrated by the chestplate he wears; bearing the skull of a horse and he has horse-like legs.
- This is the Archfiend version of "Susa Soldier", with similar stats and effect. Most likely changed from "Pandemonium" corrupting it.
- Except for 100 DEF and different attribute, this card is statistically identical to Terrorking Archfiend.
- The shield and sword on this card are the same as Vilepawn Archfiend, but with different color.
- This card's high attack and low level may refer to the Knight being the only chess piece allowed to jump over other pieces.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.