- This card's artwork features "Crimson Ninja" and "Fluff Tokens".
- Specifically, there are 2 "Fluff Tokens", which would come from the effect of "Dandylion", which Special Summons 2 of them when sent to the Graveyard".
- Similar to "Sealing Ceremony of Katon", you can't use the monsters in this card's artwork as the cost (because Tokens can't exist in the Main Deck).
- The headbands that the Fluff tokens are wearing resemble the ones worn in the Naruto anime/manga.
- Although this card depicts lightning, and "Rai" is Japanese for thunder, this card requires that a WIND monsters be used as a cost for activating its effect instead of a Thunder monster.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.