- The altar in this card's artwork appears to be the opposite of "Ritual of Grace".
- The black matter held by various chains seems to be a dormant or sealed/imprisoned form of "Garlandolf, King of Destruction".
- Additionally, the "gold-chained plate" design in the center on the black mass bears a resemblance to the locks found on boss doors in some Legend of Zelda games.
- It also looks like the stone Ganondorf was sent though to the Realm of Twilight after his failed execution.
- This card seems to have been inspired or inspired the locked form of the Kishin Asura in Soul Eater.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.