- This card's artwork features a Barian Emblem and seven stars forming the Big Dipper, in reference to the Seven Barian Emperors, whose names are corrupted forms of the stars in the aforementioned constellation.
- Coincidentally, this was also the seventh card shown in the anime that was capable of Rank-Up (though only the sixth "Rank-Up-Magic" card).
- This is the first "Rank-Up-Magic" card to feature kanji in its Japanese name, rather than a phonetic rendering of English in katakana.
- The kanji in this card's name is read as "Swords of the Seven Emperors".
- This is the first "Rank-Up-Magic" card that does not have "Force" in its name.
- This is the only "Rank-Up-Magic" card to have a hyphen in its English name, contrasting with the fact that the Japanese names of each "Rank-Up-Magic" card all have hyphens.
- This card's effect that requires it to be activated right after the normal draw is a reference to Chaos Draw.
- Only six of the Seven Barian Emperors have used this card; Vector has never used it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.