- This card's anime effect is similar to "Kaiser Sea Horse", both counting for double of what is normally required for the Summon of a monster.
- Interestingly, both of these cards have "Kaiser" in their names in the OCG.
- "Caesar" means "emperor" in Italian.
- "Kaiser" means "emperor" in German.
- The TCG version of this card is named after the Roman general Julius Caesar, often regarded as the first emperor of Rome. In Greek, "Caesar" is pronounced "Kaisar".
- This card name change is similar as the "Evolzar" name.
- The "Evolzar" English name is a combination of evolution and Czar, the Russian equivalent for Caesar. Caesar being a general term for emperors.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.