For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the second Ranked-Up "Utopia" monster that does not need "Number 39: Utopia" as an Xyz Material to gain an effect, the first Ranked-Up "Utopia" monster was "Number C39: Utopia Ray V". (But only in the anime / manga version of the evolutions' effects of "Utopia".)
- It is also the first Ranked-Up "Utopia" monster that was not Summoned by ranking-up "Number 39: Utopia".
- This card can be seen as the manga counterpart of "Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory".
- This card is the first Rank-up Summoned monster that has less ATK than its original version, "Number S39: Utopia One".
- This is the first "Number S" monster to be Summoned via Rank-Up in the manga version.
- This card OCG/TCG effect is similar to that of "Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon".
- Both cards require an Xyz Monster belonging to an archetype, specifically "Utopia" or "Galaxy-Eyes" to Xyz Summon them more quickly.
- Both monsters cannot be use as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon in the OCG/TCG.
- Both cards are used in the final Duel between Kaito Tenjo and Yuma Tsukumo in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.