For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the first "Number C" monster to have been Summoned from a "Mythyrian Number". The second is "Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash".
- The "
裁 断saidan" in this card's Japanese name can mean both "cutting" and "judgment", referring to the scythe this monster uses as a weapon, and the fact that it is a judge.
- This monsters and its previous form reflect Vector's personality beneath Don Thousand's corruption.
- Both monster having Judge-theme, which generally reflects justice and righteousness. This reflect Vector who didn't want to engage in meaningless war, but instead want peace for every kingdoms.
- Unlike most other Rank-Up Xyz Monsters, this card's additional ability that it gains from using its original counterpart as an Xyz Material does not require a detach, while its normal effect does need a detach.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Chaos Caller".