For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- The four protrusions on its back could refer to the 4 Xyz Materials needed to summon this card.
- Also in the anime when its uses its effect, it absorbs the Material into one of the protrusions which then travels down into its chest.
- In the Japanese version, "Caestus" is an alternate spelling of "Cestus".
- This card's effect is similar to that of "Number 61: Volcasaurus". Both monsters also have the same Attribute, Rank and are both "Number" cards, whose numeric values as a whole are odd.
- This is the first "Number C" monster released in the OCG not to be a cover card.
- It is also the first "Number C" monster to be released in the same booster pack as its downgraded version.
- This monster and his pose look similar to "Junk Destroyer".
- As this card is an evolution of "Star Cestus", the "Comet" within its name can refer to Pegasus Seiya's "Pegasus Comet Fist", which is an upgraded version of "Pegasus Meteor Fist", from the manga franchise Saint Seiya.