For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This card is based on a Dyson sphere, a hypothetical technological megastructure that encircles or encloses either a star or a star and its solar system, designed to harvest a sun's vast energy to benefit the people living within the Dyson sphere.
- This sealed form of this "Number" resembles a meteor with its panels covering it. It then slowly spreads out its panels to reveal its whole form.
- This is the first and currently only Xyz Monster that doesn't have its Xyz Material revolving around it in the normal manner.
- Instead, this monster's Xyz Materials seem to flow through its panels. If they need to be used for its effect, they simply leave the panels.
- In the anime, when this monster's effects are negated or its ATK is decreased to 0, all of its lights shut down just like a machine without any power.
- In the anime, this monster creates a black hole (which suck in all matter) to negate attacks, and then creates a white hole (which ejects matter) to attack.
- In the anime, this is one of the largest monsters, if not the largest, seen so far, being slightly smaller than the Sun when in its sealed form.
- When it is in its true form, it is big enough to surround the same star with its panels.