For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster's appearance is similar to a combined form of "Number 39: Utopia", "Number 39: Utopia Roots", "Number C39: Utopia Ray", "Number C39: Utopia Ray V" and "Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory". In the anime, its Summoning animation depicts the four previous evolved/devolved forms of "Utopia" combining with the original to create this monster.
- In the OCG, this is the only "Number 39" monster that is not a "Utopia" monster by name, but treated as one by its effect. As such, it is the first card in the OCG to possess an archetype condition.
- In the TCG, this card does not have an archetype condition, as its name was changed to include "Utopia" in its name.
- This is the only "Number" monster, whose number forming animation during its summoning sequence, ends with the numbers having an afterimage in various colors, instead of a single color.
- This is one of only two cards which, in its card text, mentions a specific number which is not a multiple of 100. The only other card to do so is another "Utopia" evolution: Number S39: Utopia Prime.
- This is the first and only card to increase a player's LP by an amount of 50 through a card effect, rather than by half of an odd number.
- This is the only "Utopia" card that has an effect to increase LP.
- The amount of LP gained is half of the original attack of "Number 39: Utopia" and "Number C39: Utopia Ray." (The anime effect was to gain half the ATK of the monster that was Summoned by the effect.)