For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is based on Çatalhöyük, the largest and best-preserved neolithic site found to date.
- "Çatal" is the Turkish word for "fork". Literally translated, its name means "Fork Mound".
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech", serving as the aforementioned monster's engine.
- This is also supported by this monster's Japanese name, and the fact that the structure of "Number 33" is surrounding the blue sphere in this card's artwork, just as depicted in the artwork of "Number 33".
- This is fitting, as this card's effect complements the effect of "Number 33".