For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the first "Number" to be originally shown in Kyoji Yagumo's possession that isn't a multiple of 7.
- This card is named after Lancelot.
- Given that all of Kyoji Yagumo's "Numbers" are molded to the situation at hand, this one appears to have been made as a direct counter to Ryoga Kamishiro's strategy of rapidly Summoning "Bahamut Shark", and then using its effect to Summon "Number 47: Nightmare Shark".
- "Lancelot" is seemingly based off of Silver Chariot, one of the Stands from the series "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure", due to the overall body shape, coloring, and the choice of weapon (a rapier).
- Like other "Numbers" associated with Kyoji, this card is related to sin.
- This particular monster could represent the deadly sin of Lust, due to Lancelot's love affair with King Arthur's wife, Queen Guinevere.