For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This card's name uses the pun of the word "ant" being in the word "brilliant".
- This card's Japanese name uses the pun of the word "ant" being in the word "gigantic" (which was shortened to be "gigant").
- This card's number refers to the fact that it is the second "Number" monster used by Kite Tenjo in the anime and manga.
- The number '20' is on this monster's right wing.
- In the anime, this card's effect is a weaker version that that of "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon". This possibly reflects the strength of the will of their owners to gain power, who are an unnamed criminal and Reginald Kastle respectively.
- In the anime, when this monster detaches an Xyz Material, it is absorbed through the middle of its head.
- In the Anime, this card's sealed form is a cocoon-like shape. When this card unseals itself, its right wing forms and then its front left leg is formed. Its head and jaws are then shown being formed before this card's full form reveals itself.
- This is the first "Number" to have its effect strengthened in the OCG/TCG when compared to its anime effect.
- In the manga, Kaito Tenjo is not the original owner of this card.