For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- In Hindu mythology, the Sarameya are the sons of Sarama (a dog belonging to Indra and other Devas), who serve as watch dogs for Yama (the lord of death). They are a pair of four-eyed brindled hounds who guard the pathway leading to the Realm of the Dead, and conduct the souls of the dead to their destination.
- In Greek mythology, this could also be considered Cerberus, the three-headed dog that guards the gates to the Underworld and is the watch dog for Hades.
- This also proven by the fact that this card artwork is mirroring the artwork of "Flame Cerebrus".
- Given that all of Yagumo's "Numbers" are molded to the situation at hand, this one appears to have been made as a direct counter the damage-dealing effect of "No. 82: Heart Monster Heartlandraco".
- Like other "Numbers" associated with Kyoji, this card is related to sin.
- This particular monster represents the deadly sin of Greed.