For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- The three rings that this monster holds are Chinese linking rings, a simple magic trick for novice magicians.
- This monster is part of the "Shining" archetype, which is used by Vector in his true human form, but its "Number C" counterpart is an "Umbral Horror" monster, which is used by Vector in his Barian mode, referring to how Vector masqueraded as Ray in order to achieve his goals.
- This monster's sealed form looks like a Fabergé egg with a golden left hand on top of it.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Glorious Numbers".
- This is the only Number 10X that is never used in more than one duel.