For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- The Japanese name of this card reads "S.H. Ark Knight", while its English name reads "Silent Honor ARK". This relates to the fact that it is used by Shark in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime.
- This is one of the few cards whose Japanese name (excluding furigana characters) is written entirely in Latin letters.
- "Number C101: Silent Honor DARK" appears in this card's artwork, sealed inside this monster's centerpiece.
- This is the first non-"Number C" and "Number 10X" that doesn't have an effect involving the negation of card effects.
- This monster's color scheme and attack in the anime is very similar to that of "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss", Reginald Kastle's previous Ace Monster.
- This is the only "Number 10X" that never altered its owner's memory, as Nash had claimed that he willingly chose to go to Barian World due to his people being sent there. (The dubbed version however, never references this).