For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the Numeron Dragon that created the Numeron Code represented in card form, although it is not identical in appearance.
- This card is the final "Number" monster originating from the Astral World, as well as the only "Number" from the Astral World to be a 3 digit number.
- Correspondingly, this is the only 3 digit "Number" that does not originate from the Barian World.
- This card has similar effects to "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon" and "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon"; specifically its ATK-boosting effect depending on the total Ranks on the field, from "Prime Photon Dragon", and its effect that returns cards to their original location and position, from "Neo Tachyon Dragon".
- This can be related to the fact that, in the anime, this card was created in part by merging the above two cards together.
- Oddly enough, despite that, "Numeron Dragon" cannot be summoned in either the anime nor the OCG/TCG using "Prime Photon Dragon" and "Tachyon Dragon" as in the anime, "Numeron Dragon" requires two Level 1 monsters, and the OCG/TCG requires two "Number" monsters of the same name and rank.
- This card's Summoning condition is similar to that of "Number 93: Utopia Kaiser", "Number F0: Utopic Future", and "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL".
- The overall design of this monster (particularly in the head) bears similarities to the Eternal Dragon, Shenron, from the Dragon Ball franchise.