- According to a Pojo post by Kevin Tewart, this card's TCG name was a deliberate request from this card's designer to closely follow the pronunciation of its Japanese name as much as possible.
- In another post by Tewart, it was revealed this was intended by this card's designer to relate a joke to the TCG.
- In a third post, Tewart confirmed that this card's designer's joke was that this monster was "the Cadillac of demons".
- The "Ma" of this card's name could be seen to come from the Japanese 「魔」, meaning "Evil" or "Demonic".
- "Pandemonium" makes up the background of this card's artwork.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.