- This monster is the husband of "Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho", according to the Master Guide 3 card storylines.
- This is also supported by the fact both cards' artworks feature one half of the symbol of the "Six Samurai" that complement each other.
- Their effects are designed to work in conjunction with each other.
- Each monster wears the same necklace, with the string of each corresponding to the color of their spouse's armor.
- This card's name is slightly ironic. 'Nai' can be translated as 'dead' while 'Shi' can be translated as 'death'.
- Even more ironic, 'Nai' can also mean a negative, so his name could be translated as 'Won't/Can't Die.'
- This card's name is also a reference to the shinai, a bamboo sword used in kendo, or deep/true love.
- This monster is wielding two kanabō.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.