- "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" and "Yamata Dragon" appear in this card's artwork.
- Ironically, their status as Spirit monsters prevents them from being Special Summoned with this card's effect.
- What is also ironic is that the Monsters appeared as Monsters after this card first appeared in the anime.
- In the anime, this card's activation is illustrated as a dust devil kicking up and surrounding the field.
- The actual legend represented involves Yamata No Orochi and Susanoo, from Japanese mythology. The outcome is reflected by Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi having higher attack points than Yamata Dragon in the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.