- This card's name is a portmanteau of "Kuriboh" and "ribbon".
- This appears to be the only female member of the "Kuri" series.
- Like "Kuriboh", this monster shares its name with an enemy from Super Mario World. "Kuribon" was the Japanese name of a round, Goomba-like enemy, simply called Goomba in the English version.
- The Spanish print of this card is one of the few ones which use the word "regresar" instead of "devolver" for the term "return".
- This is the first "Kuri" monster not to be used by the main protagonist, followed by "Kuriphoton".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.