- This card's name is based on jelly bean.
- This is possibly due to the transposition of "l" and "r" between English and Japanese.
- Ironically, this monster is holding a shield while it has 0 DEF.
- This card was named after a Konami manager by the name of "Jerry."
- This is somewhat supported by two posts that Kevin Tewart made.
- This also explains why this card was not directly translated to "Jelly Beans Man".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.