- "Guren" in this card's Japanese name can be translated as "Crimson" in English, making a reference to this card's element and artwork.
- However, the "Guren" in its name is written in katakana, not hiragana or kanji, which it would be written in if it actually meant "crimson lotus".
- With the introduction of Starter Pack Volume 1, according to this card's Chinese name "紅蓮恐龍", it's now clearly known that "Guren" actually means "crimson lotus".
- The pose of the monster in the artwork is very similar to that of "Tyranno Infinity".
- This monster actually has two heads, the second being on its chest.
- This may be a reference to its effect, which can be seen as a "second attack", alluding to its subsequent Burn effect.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.