- This monster is based on the Trojan Horse, with a body composed of dolls of Greek soldiers.
- Its effect easily reflects this fact as it brings out other "Gimmick Puppets" to the field, much like how the actual Trojan Horse brought the Greeks behind Troy's walls.
- The monster's name itself appears to be a pun for the word "destroy", which is reflected by its effect.
- This card is the first "Gimmick Puppet" monster with part of its name written in kanji.
- So far, this card is the only "Gimmick Puppet" to be printed in the Common rarity in the TCG.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.