- This card, along with "Gem-Knight Lazuli", are the first female "Gem-Knights" to be shown.
- This is the first female "Gem-Knight" Fusion to be shown.
- This card is unable to be Fusion Summoned with solely "Gem-Knight" monsters (unless "DNA Transplant" makes all monsters LIGHT), and is the first "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster with this trait.
- However, "Crystal Rose", a LIGHT monster, supports the "Gem-Knight" archetype and can be used to Fusion Summon this card.
- This card is named after Seraphinite, a trade name for a particular form of clinochlore, a member of the Chlorite group.
- This stone's name is, in turn, a reference to the Seraphim, the angels of heaven.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.