- This card is named after lapis lazuli, a semi-precious stone known for its intense blue color (likely shown in the monster's eyes).
- Despite its namesake stone's color, this monster is mostly brown, making this card the only "Gem-Knight" with a color scheme that does not match its namesake gem.
- Fittingly, this card being the Effect Monster counterpart of "Gem-Knight Lapis" accentuates the said stone's nomenclature, as both cards' names when concatenated, form the full name of the mineral.
- This is the first female "Gem-Knight" monster.
- This is the only "Gem-Knight" card that does not possess a gemstone. According to Master Guide 5, this is due to having been divided at her creation from Lapis, who received it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.