- In Norse mythology, Garmr or Garm is a dog associated with Ragnarök.
- This card is the most different of all "Nordic Beast" monsters.
- This card is the only "Nordic Beast" not based on a hoofed animal
- This card is the only "Nordic Beasts" monster whose effect has nothing to do with Special Summoning.
- This card's pose is similar to "Hyena"; both monsters are also based on non-hoofed mammalian creatures.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.