- In Norse mythology, the valkyries were dísir, minor female deities who served Odin. During the Middle Ages, the definition of valkyries changed from deities to witches.
- This is relevant since this card's Japanese name literally translates to "Valkyrie".
- Ironically, this card is neither a DARK monster, nor a Spellcaster-Type monster.
- This monster has a counterpart: "LaMoon".
- This card's full appearance from the artwork is inaccurate as it keeps changing in different apperance through the franchise:
- In anime this monster has longer gloves and wears boots, wheras in the Duelist of the Rose Game, it wears shorter gloves and sandals with knee-length strips across the legs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.