- This card's name is a reference to the fact that Fusion Monsters have purple card frames.
- Like the other "Super Doom King" monsters, this monster resembles a final antagonist(s) from another series: Zorc Necrophades and Nightshroud.
- The largest wings of "Purplish Armageddon" are similar to Zorc's own.
- This monster has a dragon head for a tail, similar to the dragon head that Zorc has coming out from his stomach (between his legs in the original version).
- The smaller two pairs of wings greatly resemble Nightshroud's wings, which he used as his Duel Disk.
- The fact that this monster has resemblances to two antagonists may be a reference to the fact that both Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX had only Fusion Summon as an Extra Deck Summoning method.
- This monster's effect to destroy a monster and inflict its ATK as damage is similar to the "effect" that was displayed when Zorc destroyed monsters Summoned via a Duel Disk.
- This card is the only "Super Doom King" monster that doesn't have a protection effect for monsters the player controls in the OCG.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.