- "Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon" and "Atlantean Dragoons" appear in this card's artwork.
- Both cards benefit from this card's effect.
- Ironically, "Atlantean Dragoons" cannot be Special Summoned by this card.
- The shadows of multiple "Atlanteans" can be seen behind "Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon".
- This card is the First card that's sharing its name with Structure Deck setname:
海 皇の 咆 哮(Kaiō no Hōkō Roar of the Sea Emperor).
- There also are the cards that share their name with a booster set's name or subtitle. Including "Pharaonic Protector" (whose OCG name is used as the subtitle for the OCG, "Curse of Anubis", "Cyberdark Impact!", "Light of Destruction", "Invader of Darkness" (sharing both its TCG name and its OCG name with an OCG set - TCG name as setname, OCG name as subtitle), "Pharaoh's Servant", Pharaonic Guardian set), "Labyrinth of Nightmare" and "Soul Resurrection" (whose OCG name is used as the subtitle for the OCG Mythological Age set), "Sanctuary in the Sky (card)" (whose OCG name is used as the subtitle for the OCG Sanctuary of the Sky set) and "Generation Force (card)" which sharing the same name with the setname Generation Force.