- In the OCG, this monster is named after Song Jiang (read in Japanese as Sō Kō) and "tiger" (ko).
- Song Jiang ranks 1st of the 36 Heavenly Spirits of the 108 Liangshan heroes and is nicknamed "Protector of Justice".
- Its nickname can also be related to the effect of "Tiger King".
- The kanji 魁 on this monster's breastplate and the tiger in this card's artwork means "leading [the charge, the way, etc.]."
- This monster is accompanied by a Tiger who during the Han dynasty, people believed the tiger to be the king of all beasts. Hence this monster having Tiger King in its name.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.