- This card is the Trap Card version of "Magical Stone Excavation".
- The knight and the two goblins from the artworks of many "Trap Hole" cards appear in this card's artwork.
- The rat from "Eatgaboon" and the blue creatures from "House of Adhesive Tape", both Trap Cards with similar effects to the "Trap Holes", also appear in this card's artwork.
- This card's name is a pun on "booby trap" and "boogie" (meaning "to dance"), as the person on the left appears to be luring his victims into a trap with music.
- With this in mind, this card's artwork may be a reference to the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, as the titular piper lured the rats of Hamelin to a river where they drowned.
- The presence of the 1 rat in this card's artwork alludes to this as well.
- The beguiling guitar player in this card's artwork also wears multiple colors, which corresponds to the definition of the adjective "pied".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.