- This card's name is based on Bora, a northern to north-eastern katabatic wind (a fall wind) in the Adriatic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Italy, Greece, Slovenia and Turkey.
- This card's English name may also be a play on the word Boar spear, a type of spear mostly used for hunting boars.
- This card's OCG name has nothing to do with wind, yet its TCG name is related to wind. Bora is so far the only "Blackwing" to have this unique trait.
- However, its name "Blast" could have come from a descriptive of Gust, which is described as a "BLAST of wind".
- Alternatively, it could come from "Blust", short for "bluster".
- In the dub anime, this card's Attribute is mistakenly displayed as EARTH.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.