- This monster draws a parallel to "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn" in that it has blue lines running throughout its sword and body, while "High Laundsallyn" has red lines.
- In other TCG languages, the names can be translated as follows:
- French: "Artorigus the Noble Knight King"
- German, Italian and Spanish: "Artorigus, Noble Knight King"
- Portuguese: "King Artorigus, Noble Knight"
- As seen above, no plural form of the phrase "Noble Knight" is used, to not exclude this card from the "Noble Knight" archetype. Also see Noble Knight#Naming in the TCG.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.