- Make sure your opponent has at least 1 monster on the field to destroy, so you don't have to destroy any of your monsters.
- If you use it's ability to destroy Sangan to give you Dark Resonator and then use Double Summon to summon it to summon a level 8 Synchro monster.
- If used against your own face-down "Sand Moth" you will end up with a 2000 beatstick as well as 2400 beatstick.
- Be careful of its own effect because if your opponent's field is cleared when you tribute summon this card, you need to destroy your monster instead. Using "By Order of the Emperor" or "Mausoleum of the Emperor" could prevent this.
- If your opponent controls two monsters, activate "Brain Control" and tribute the controlled monster with this card to destroy both of the monsters and have an opportunity for a direct attack.