- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Mother Grizzly", "Shark Cruiser", "Summoner Monk", "Beautunaful Princess", "Mermaid Shark", "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", "Vampire Dragon", "Generation Force", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret" and "Underworld Egg Clutch".
- Keep in mind the monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect can be used for a Synchro Summon.
- You can bounce this monster with cards like "Genex Ally Birdman" or "Compulsory Evacuation Device" after Xyz Summoning with the other two monsters that are Special Summoned in order to repeat the effect for an additional Xyz Summon.
- You can wreck your opponent's field by Tributing the Summoned monsters for the effect of "Golden Flying Fish".
- This combo becomes even deadlier when combined with the effect of "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", giving you even more monsters to Tribute.
- If you have multiple Xyz and Synchro Monsters out, this can become an OTK.
- Use this card's effect for the easy summon of "Number 32: Shark Drake".
- This card also works well in Shark Deck a with any Level 4 Shark monsters and "Water Hazard". 1st activate "Water Hazard" to Special Summon any Level 4 Shark from your hand . Then Normal Summon another Level 4 Shark from your hand. Then Xyz Summon "Bahamut Shark". Now use this card to forcefully detach "Bahamut Shark's" Xyz Materials to Special Summon it by it's own effect then use this card's second effect to revive the 2 other Sharks then Xyz Summon "Shark Drake".
- Its best to use monsters with lackluster effects, like "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark" or monsters that have no use for their Xyz Materials, like "Gem-Knight Pearl", "Gagagigo the Risen" or "Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger".
- You can use "Lemuria, the Forgotten City" to increase your monsters' Levels by 3, (if the first Xyz Monster was a Non-WATER monster), making them all Level 7, and then Xyz Summon monsters like "Mermail Abyssgaios".
- This card works very well with "Wind-Up Shark" and "Number 32: Shark Drake". You start by summoning the two Wind-Up Sharks via their effects, then use them to Xyz summon "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK. Then use "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" (and use it's other effect to take an opponents material if possible) to summon "Number C101: Silent Honor DARK. Then detach the two Wind-Up Sharks to summon "Xyz Remora, then use it's effect to summon back the Wind-Up Sharks and use all three to Xyz summon "Number 32: Shark Drake.
Japanese name Secondary type Type ATK DEF Abyss Dweller 深淵に潜む者 Sea Serpent 1700 1400 Bahamut Shark バハムート・シャーク Sea Serpent 2600 2100 Evigishki Merrowgeist イビリチュア・メロウガイスト Aqua 2100 1600 Full Armored Black Ray Lancer ＦＡ－ブラック・レイ・ランサー Beast-Warrior 2100 600 Gagagigo the Risen 覚醒の勇士 ガガギゴ Reptile 2950 2800 Ice Beast Zerofyne 零鳥獣シルフィーネ Winged Beast 2000 2200 Number 32: Shark Drake Ｎｏ．３２ 海咬龍シャーク・ドレイク Sea Serpent 2800 2100 Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark Ｎｏ．３７ 希望織竜スパイダー・シャーク Sea Serpent 2600 2100 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK Ｎｏ．１０１ Ｓ・Ｈ・Ａｒｋ Ｋｎｉｇｈｔ Aqua 2100 1000 Number 103: Ragnazero Ｎｏ．１０３ 神葬零嬢ラグナ・ゼロ Fairy 2400 1200 Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss ＣＮｏ．３２ 海咬龍シャーク・ドレイク・バイス Sea Serpent 2800 2100 Snowdust Giant スノーダスト・ジャイアント Beast-Warrior 2200 800