- This card can be searched by "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Giant Rat", "XX-Saber Emmersblade", "XX-Saber Darksoul" and another "XX-Saber Garsem".
- You can use "X-Saber Airbellum" + Level 4 Monster to Synchro Summon a "Black Rose Dragon" and destroy "XX-Saber Garsem". Now you could search for "XX-Saber Gardestrike" or, when you still can Normal Summon this turn, search for "XX-Saber Boggart Knight" and Special Summon a second "X-Saber".
- If you summon this card and activate "Torrential Tribute", you can activate its effect easily. A prime choice in this case would be "XX-Saber Gardestrike", as long as you had another "X-Saber" monster in your graveyard besides "Garsem", you could special summon it for an easy 2100 damage.
- Combine "Gottoms' Emergency Call" with this card to Special Summon more "X-Sabers" to increase the ATK of this card.
- If your opponent controls less face-up cards than you have face-up Attack-Position "X-Sabers" when you activate "Saber Slash", then you can destroy your own "XX-Saber Garsem" and not lose any card advantage.
- Use "Generation Shift" to get one copy of it and another "X-Saber" to your hand.
- You can use "Wild Nature's Release" on this card to further increase its ATK. Then, when it's destroyed by "Wild Nature's Release's" second effect during the End Phase, you can add 1 "X-Saber" monster from your deck to your hand.
- When your face-down "Call of the Haunted" is about to be destroyed or otherwise removed from the field, activate it selecting this card. It will summon the monster, then destroy it, activating its effect.
- Target this face-up monster with "Super Rush Recklessly" during your turn to clear your opponent's monster and add an "X-Saber Airbellum" to your hand, allowing it to attack directly.
- You can use "Scrap Dragon" to destroy this card and another card controlled by your opponent and search any extra "X-Saber" monster, if you don't Normal Summon that turn you can Summon that monster; with "XX-Saber Faultroll" you can Special Summon "XX-Saber Garsem" and repeat the effect every turn.
- The following monsters that can be searched by this card's effect:
|X-Saber Airbellum||3||EARTH||Beast||Effect Monster||1,600||200|
|X-Saber Axel||1||EARTH||Beast-Warrior||Effect Monster||400||100|
|X-Saber Galahad||4||EARTH||Warrior||Effect Monster||1,800||800|
|X-Saber Palomuro||1||EARTH||Reptile||Effect Monster||200||300|
|X-Saber Uruz||4||EARTH||Beast-Warrior||Effect Monster||1,600||1,000|
|XX-Saber Boggart Knight||4||EARTH||Beast-Warrior||Effect Monster||1,900||1,000|
|XX-Saber Darksoul||3||EARTH||Beast||Effect Monster||100||100|
|XX-Saber Emmersblade||3||EARTH||Insect||Effect Monster||1,300||800|
|XX-Saber Faultroll||6||EARTH||Warrior||Effect Monster||2,400||1,800|
|XX-Saber Fulhelmknight||3||EARTH||Warrior||Effect Monster||1,300||1,000|
|XX-Saber Gardestrike||5||EARTH||Beast-Warrior||Effect Monster||2,100||1,400|
|XX-Saber Garsem||4||EARTH||Beast||Effect Monster||1,400||400|
|XX-Saber Ragigura||1||EARTH||Beast-Warrior||Effect Monster||200||1,000|