- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Downbeat", "Broken Blocker", "Sangan", "Magician's Circle", "Dark General Freed", "Mystic Tomato", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Soul Rope", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Dark Renewal", "Dark Horizon", "Startime Magician", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Ebon High Magician", "Magician Navigation", "Fusion Reserve", "Fusion Conscription", and another "Witch of the Black Forest".
- In order to circumvent this card's restriction on the searched monster, it is more convenient to trigger this card's effect during the opponent's turn, by letting it be destroyed by battle, for example.
- This card's effect can be triggered if it is used as Link, Synchro or Fusion Material as well as if it is Tributed for a Normal or Ritual Summon.
- By Fusion Summoning "Sanwitch" with this card and "Sangan" while they are both on the field, it is possible to trigger their effects and search two monsters. This can be used to get the "Exodia" pieces faster, for instance. Also, "De-Fusion" could be used to return both "Sangan" and this card to the field in order to set-up their effects again and search more monsters.
- This card can be used to search a monster with a Continuous or Continuous-like effect, since they will not be affected by this card's restriction. Examples include "Denko Sekka", "Mikuratori", "The Accumulator", "Al-Lumi'raj", "Amano-Iwato", etc.
- In the case of "Amano-Iwato" (or any other Spirit Monster with an effect that doesn't activate upon its Normal Summon, such as "Asura Priest"), its effect that returns it to the hand will not activate and it will remain on the field.
- This card's effect can be triggered if it is sent to the Graveyard by effects like that of "Enemy Controller", "Downbeat", "Transmodify", "Dark Spirit Art - Greed", etc.
- This card can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Summoner Monk". Then, both monsters can be used to perform a Link Summon. This card's effect can then be used to search a Hand Trap, that are commonly activated on the opponent's turn, like "Effect Veiler", "Maxx "C"", "Droll & Lock Bird", "D.D. Crow", etc.
- This card can be used to search "boss" monsters with high ATK and low DEF, such as "Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon", "Dark Armed Dragon", the "Monarch" monsters, etc.
- This card can be combined with "Dark Renewal", to get rid of an opponent's monster while searching 2 monsters in the process.
- This card can be equipped with "Wonder Wand", whose effect can be used to draw 2 cards and also trigger this card's effect.
- Main Deck monsters with 1500 or less DEF:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Type||Attribute||Level||ATK||DEF|
|A-Assault Core||Ａ－アサルト・コア||Effect Monster||Machine||LIGHT||4||1900||200|
|Abare Ushioni||暴れ牛鬼||Effect Monster||Beast-Warrior||EARTH||4||1200||1200|
|Absolute Crusader||レアル・クルセイダー||Effect Monster||Warrior||EARTH||4||1800||1200|
|Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy||魔界劇団－ダンディ・バイプレイヤー||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Twinkle Littlestar||魔界劇団－ティンクル・リトルスター||Pendulum Monster|
|The Accumulator||ザ・アキュムレーター||Effect Monster||Thunder||LIGHT||1||0||0|
|Acid Crawler||アシッドクロウラー||Normal Monster||Insect||EARTH||3||900||700|
|Adhesive Explosive||瞬着ボマー||Effect Monster||Machine||WIND||3||1000||1000|
|Airknight Parshath||天空騎士パーシアス||Effect Monster||Fairy||LIGHT||5||1900||1400|
|... further results|